asked on 26th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
If you are getting this error, then try these steps to resolve the issue:
a) Run sfc /scannow with admin rights
• Click on Start
• In the start search box, type cmd. Right click on the cmd icon that appears on the menu and click on run as administrator
• Type sfc /scannow and hit enter
• Let the scan complete. If prompted, insert the OS disk
• Try to run the windows updates again
• If that fails, try to download IE9 manually from the internet and not from windows updates.
• Install IE9 and restart the computer.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 30th Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma