asked on 2nd Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
I had the same issue and this is what worked for me:
Open your notepad or word processor and copy and paste the following:
regsvr32 /i mshtml.dll
This will re-register the above dll's etc in the registry. Save this file as "User Acct Fix.cmd" on your desktop to easily find it. Click on "User Acct Fix.cmd" on your desktop to run the program. Now see if now the User accounts are visible. If not, use the below to ensure you have a good copy of the above dll's on your PC and rerun "User Acct Fix.cmd".
Use Expand File in Msconfig.exe
To use Expand File in Msconfig.exe, follow these steps:1. Insert your Windows XP installation disk into your CD drive or DVD drive.
2. Click Start, click Run, type Msconfig, and then click OK.
3. On the General tab, click Expand File.
4. In the File to restore box, type the name of the file you want to expand. Or, to locate the file you want to replace, click Browse File, and then click Open.
5. In the Restore from box, type the path from which to restore the file. Or, to locate the source file you want to expand on your Windows XP installation disk, click Browse From, and then click Open.
6. If the Save file in box is not already populated from step 4, type the path to which you want the file to be restored. Or, to locate the destination folder you want to expand the file into, click Browse To, and then click OK.
7. Click Expand.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 26th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 1st Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 27th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 28th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma