asked on 28th Jul 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
If you wish that your system should shut down itself when you schedule it to, then here is what you have to do:
1) Click on Start
2) Click on Run
3) Type control schedtasks and click on OK
4) Now click on Add Schedule Task
5) You will get the Schedule task Wizard
6) Click on next on the first screen
7) Click on browse when you see the option “Click the program you want Windows to run"
8) Browse for the file C:\Windows\System32\Shutdown.exe
9) Click on Open
10) Now Schedule the task as per your need by giving the task a name and setting the frequency. Click next.
11) On the next screen, select the time and date. Click on next.
12) Type the username and password to execute this task. Click next
13) Click Finish
Now you are good to go.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 14th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma