asked on 27th Jul 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
If you wish to increase the Virtual Memory on Windows XP, then try these steps:
• Click on Start
• Right-click My Computer
• Click on Properties.
• On the System Properties box, click the Advanced tab.
• Under Performance, click Settings.
• In the Performance Options, click the Advanced tab.
• In the Virtual memory, click Change.
• Change the Initial size value and the Maximum size value to a higher value, click Set, and then click OK.
• Click OK to close the Performance Options dialog box, and then click OK to close the System Properties dialog box.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 30th Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 23rd Sep 2011 | 2 Answers
asked on 22nd Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 18th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 6th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma