asked on 22nd Jul 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
This issue might occur if a system thread generates an exception that the error handler does not catch. This exception can be caused by any of the following:
• If this issue occurs after the first restart during Windows Setup or after Setup is complete, the computer might not have sufficient hard disk space to run Windows XP.
• The computer BIOS might be incompatible with Windows XP, or it might have to be updated.
• The video adapter drivers might be incompatible with Windows XP.
• A device driver or a system service might be damaged.
• If the issue is associated with the Win32k.sys file, it might be caused by a third-party remote control program.
The solution to your issue is mentioned here in this link http://www.askiyogi.com/windows/6693.html Please follow the steps given here in this link.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 31st Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 15th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma