asked on 20th Jul 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Don’t worry we will try to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
We will try these steps.
• We will try to boot in Safe mode
• If we are able to do so uninstall Service Pack 1 from the program and features.
• If that fails try to uninstall it from command prompt.
o Click Start->In search type cmd->right click on the Command prompt in the result list and click on Run as Administrator.
o Type wusa.exe /uninstall /kb:976932 and hit enter
• If you are not able to boot in Safe mode then use Windows 7 DVD
o Boot in WinRE
o Open command prompt and type wusa.exe /uninstall /kb:976932 and hit enter.
o Complete the process.
• If the above steps do not work we need to reinstall Windows 7 in order to remove Service Pack 1
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 28th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma