asked on 14th Jul 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Solution for Windows 7 regards your autoplay issue:
Note: Changing of this Group Policy setting applies only to Windows 7 Ultimate and Windows 7 Enterprise editions
1. Click Start and click Run...
2. In the box that appears type: gpedit.msc and click the OK button
3. The Group Policy Window will appear. In the left panel extend Windows Components and click AutoPlay Policies
4. In the right panel locate Turn off Autoplay and double-click on it to open the Properties window
5. Click on Disable. Click Apply and then OK
Also see if any virtualization software is installed in your system, if yes, uninstall it. You can go through this link as well: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Troubleshoot-AutoPlay-problems
Here’s to Good Karma
Here's to Good Karma