asked on 13th Jun 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Hi, slow computer is like pain. There could be several reasons for slow performance of computer. It could be insufficient memory (RAM). We can try common steps to enhance performance of computer. In case of insufficient memory you need to put more RAM.
Some malicious program can slows down the computer too. We’ll scan the computer to check if infection exists or not.
We’ll use a registry cleaning tool called ccleaner. It’s free and very reliable. I have used it many times. I personal experience with this tool is great.
• Restart the computer and tap F8 key
• Select safe mode with networking from windows advanced options.
• Update your antivirus.
• Download ccleaner from http://download.cnet.com/ccleaner/
• Install it and open it.
• On left hand side click on registry.
• Click on scan for issues button.
• Wait for few minutes to scan it for registry glitches.
• It’ll show a list of registry errors.
• Select all and click on fix checked
• Wait for the process to complete.(It takes registry backup first before cleaning it)
• Now close the ccleaner .
• Click on start – run – type %temp% click on ok and delete all files listed here.
• Click on start – run – type temp click on ok and delete all files listed here.
• Click on start – run – type inetcpl.cpl click on ok and click on delete button under general tab.
• Click on start – run – type cleanmgr click on ok and delete all files listed here.
• Initiate quick scan with your antivirus to make sure there is no virus or infected files.
• Restart the computer once you are through with scan.
If problem persists then you need to upgrade memory RAM.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 24th Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 13th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma