asked on 2nd Oct 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
This issue can occur if an incompatible video filter is installed on the computer. To resolve this problem, start Movie Maker in safe mode, and then configure Movie Maker so that the incompatible video filter is not loaded. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, and then click All Programs.
2. Click Accessories, and then click Command Prompt.
3. At the command prompt, type CD \program files\movie maker, and then press ENTER.
4. Type moviemk.exe /safemode, and then press ENTER.
5. When Movie Maker starts, click Tools, and then click Options.
6. Click the Compatibility tab.
7. In the Filters section, click to clear the check boxes of any third-party video filters that are not required.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 30th Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma