asked on 29th Sep 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Please follow these steps to know the driver version:
• Open Device Manger from the Windows 7 Control Panel.
• In Device Manager, locate the device that you want to find the driver version number of. Note: Work through the hardware categories by clicking the > icon. You'll find the specific hardware device you're looking for under one of these major hardware categories.
• After finding the hardware device you're looking for, right click on the device's name or icon and click on Properties.
• In the Properties window for the device, click the Driver tab.
• On the Driver tab, look for Driver Version among the other statistics about the driver. It will be located above the several buttons. Next to Driver Version you'll see the version number of the currently installed driver for this device. This is what you're after.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 30th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 15th Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 12th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 2nd Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma