asked on 29th Sep 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Please follow these steps:
• Open Date and Time by clicking the Start button clicking Control Panel, clicking Clock, Language, and Region, and then clicking Date and Time.
• Click the Date and Time tab, and then click Change date and time. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
• In the Date and Time Settings dialog box, do one or more of the following:
• To change the hour, double-click the hour, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.
• To change the minutes, double-click the minutes, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.
• To change the seconds, double-click the seconds, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.
• When you have finished changing the time settings, click OK.
• To change the time zone, click Change time zone.
• In the Time Zone Settings dialog box, click your current time zone in the list, and then click OK.
Here’s To Good Karma
asked on 26th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 16th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 17th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma