asked on 29th Sep 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Lets try to change the page file and the drive. Please perform the following steps:
1. Open System by clicking the Start button clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Maintenance, and then clicking System.
2. In the left pane, click Advanced system settings. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
3. On the Advanced tab, under Performance, click Settings.
4. Click the Advanced tab, and then, under Virtual memory, click Change.
5. Clear the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives check box.
6. Under Drive [Volume Label], click the drive that contains the paging file you want to change.
7. Click Custom size, type a new size in megabytes in the Initial size (MB) or Maximum size (MB) box, click Set, and then click OK.
Here’s To Good Karma
asked on 30th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 2nd Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 26th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 14th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma