asked on 27th Sep 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Please follow these steps:
• First, click Start and enter the Control Panel
• In the Control Panel window, click on Allow a program through Windows Firewall. This will take you to the Windows Firewall Settings window.
• Now from here, go to the Exceptions tab.
• Here you will have a long list with all the defined exceptions. The ones which are checked are active exceptions. If you want to know more about a defined exception, select the particular exception and then click on Properties.
• To add an exception, locate the program from the list, highlight it and click OK.
Here’s To Good Karma
asked on 14th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 29th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 31st Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 13th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma