asked on 2nd Sep 2011 | 3 Answers | Answer It!
To create a password reset disk:
1. Insert your removable media.
2. Open User Accounts by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking User Accounts and Family Safety, and then clicking User Accounts.
3. In the left pane, click Create a password reset disk, and then follow the instructions. Make sure you store the password reset disk in a safe place.
Here’s to Good Karma
1. Login another computer that you have access, download Windows Login Recovery, install and run it.
2. Burn an Aspire laptop password reset disk, you can use CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive. I recommend USB if the locked Aspire laptop supports it.
3. Connect the password reset disk with the locked Acer computer, Press "Del" while the computer just start, then go to bios setting to boot computer from the USB Flash Drive, reboot the computer to load the program.
4. Select the user account which you lost its login password, click "Reset" button to begin recovering Windows 7 password.
5. A message box will pop up, just click "Yes", and then the user's password will be hacked.
6. Disconnect the password reset disk, and reboot Acer PC. You will login Windows 7 without password.
Use Anmosoft windows password reset tool to create a reset disk.
1. Download and Install Anmosoft Windows password reset in any accessible computer.
2. Create a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive with the software.
3. Set CD-ROM or USB device as the first boot device in BIOS for your PC.
4. Boot your PC from the created CD/DVD or USB flash drive for windows 7 password recovery.
asked on 22nd Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 2nd Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 7th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma