asked on 30th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
I guess the exact message is “autochk program not found, skipping autocheck” . Was the installation done on another partition or did you use any disk imaging software etc, any partition was modifies from dual boot recently? As a first step, I would advise you to use the startup repair 2-3 times till the issue gets resolved.
1) Please insert the Windows 7 DVD and reboot the computer.
2) When we are prompted to press a key to boot from the DVD, please press Enter or the space bar.
3) Choose your language settings, and then click Next.
4) Click Repair your computer.
5) Select the operating system you want to repair, and then click Next.
6) On the System Recovery Options menu, click Startup Repair. Startup Repair might prompt you to make choices as it tries to fix the problem, and if necessary, it might restart your computer as it makes repairs.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 12th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 13th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma