asked on 29th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
"The action can't be completed" might be because the preview mode is active.
Deactivate the Preview mode for the folder the file is in.
In view options; show conventional view for folder. Or:
• Right-click on each file, select Properties.
• Then under the General tab of each individual file select the Advanced button for Attributes.
• Un-check both options under the File Attributes section.
• File is ready for archiving
• Allow this file to have contents indexed in addition to file properties.
Alternatively try to delete this file in safe mode and see if it helps.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 17th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 30th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma