asked on 23rd Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Please try the steps below:
1. Create another user with admin rights
2. Switch to the newly-created user
3. Run regedit
4. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings
5. Right-click -> export to a public folder or root dir
6. Switch back to your original account
7. Remove the the above keys
8. Run the exported .reg as saved in step no. 5
Warning: Please use registry editor as mentioned above, any wrong steps may cause serious damage to the Windows so first you can backup and then proceed.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 12th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 4th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma