asked on 20th Aug 2011 | 2 Answers | Answer It!
Where are you getting this message? In the login screen or somewhere else? Please follow steps mentioned in http://www.askiyogi.com/windows/windows-7/13630.html given below even if you dint put any password as since you are getting this message, it needs to be solved. If this message is coming as a popup it could be a malware infection so run an updates security software scan on your system. Please also go through this link http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/What-to-do-if-you-forget-your-Windows-password
1. Turn the computer on
2. Keep tapping F8 when you see the OEM logo to get to the Advanced Boot Options.
3. Select Safe Mode with Command Prompt and press Enter.
4. Enter safe mode with an available admin account.
5. At the command prompt, type net user and press Enter. It will show you all accounts on the Windows 7.
6. Type net user abcd 1234 (replace abcd with the name of the user account that is locked and 1234 with the new password) and press Enter.
7. Now you have successfully created a new password on the locked admin account.
8. Type shutdown -r -t 00 and press Enter.
9. The computer will reboot automatically.
10. Now try to login to the user account using the new password.
Here’s to Good Karma
On Personal Computer protection, a Windows password is often regarded as the first safeguard for rejecting unauthorized users. But you are likely to need to recover windows 7 password when you have forgotten the login password. Forgetting Windows password could lock you out of your computer and gain no access to your data or files in the computer. How to solve this problem then?
asked on 25th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 8th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 27th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 1st Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 14th Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma