asked on 18th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Please try these steps:
1. Open the Control Panel (All items view), and click on the Windows Update icon.
2. After Windows Updates or you check for updates, click on the update(s) is available link.
3. Right click on a listed Windows Update that you want to hide, then click on Hide Update.
4. If prompted by UAC, then click on Yes or enter the administrator's password.
5. You will now notice that the now hidden Windows Update is grayed out. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to hide another Windows Update. When done, click on OK.
6. You will now see this if you do not have any unhidden Windows Updates left to install.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 14th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 18th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma