asked on 18th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
When do you get this error? Is it when you open webpages, which browser do you use? Normally these kind of messages come up as a message from webpages. If you are using IE, follow these steps:
Try to run Internet Explorer in no add-on mode, through this method we can identify if an incompatible browser add-on or extension is at the root of your troubles. To do this, please take the following steps.
1. Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools, and then click Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).
2. To isolate the specific browser add-on that is contributing to the issue, you can use IE’s Manage Add-ons feature to pick specific add-ons to disable:
1) Click Tools -> Internet Options.
2) Click the Programs tab, then Manage add-ons.
Note: The Manage Add-ons option under Tools is disabled in No Add-ons mode so you must go to Internet Options, Programs, Manage add-ons to manually enable/disable add-ons.
3. Select an add-on in the Name list, and then click Disable.
4. Click OK, OK again, OK again and then close IE.
5. Restart IE normally and see if your problem is resolved.
1) If it is, you should uninstall the specific add-on via Control Panel’s Add/Remove Programs or the applications own uninstaller.
2) If the problem persists, you will need to repeat steps 1-3 until you have identified the specific add-on causing the problem.
Tip: Disable several add-on’s at once to speed up your process of elimination.
Try to reset the browser and see if it makes any difference.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 3rd Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 13th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 17th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 17th Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma