asked on 18th Aug 2011 | 6 Answers | Answer It!
The answer to a similar query as posted by you is here at http://www.askiyogi.com/windows/windows-7/13630.html Please follow all the steps mentioned below:
1. Turn the computer on
2. Keep tapping F8 when you see the OEM logo to get to the Advanced Boot Options.
3. Select Safe Mode with Command Prompt and press Enter.
4. Enter safe mode with an available admin account.
5. At the command prompt, type net user and press Enter. It will show you all accounts on the Windows 7.
6. Type net user abcd 1234 (replace abcd with the name of the user account that is locked and 1234 with the new password) and press Enter.
7. Now you have successfully created a new password on the locked admin account.
8. Type shutdown -r -t 00 and press Enter.
9. The computer will reboot automatically.
10. Now try to login to the user account using the new password.
Here's to Good Karma
The useful approach to reset Windows Vista password is to use Windows Login Recovery. It is easy to run and doesn't need much time. Most importantly it's especially safe and protected.
Windows Login Recovery is by far the best password recovery tool available. It just needs a basic knowledge of Windows. It can successfully recover complicated passwords in more than 95% cases as illustrated in real tests. All these make this tool, Windows Login Recovery different on the market. Believe in the product, believe your choice!
Some people will ask how can I reset my account login password for Windows vista when I forgot Windows password?
Just like Ophcrack Windows Password Recovery, to reset Windows Vista password at the command prompt, you need an administrator account or account that has administrator privileges. Suppose you have lost your administrator account (Mosoh) password, you can use some software like Windows Login Recovery to recover windows vista password.
reset Windows Vista password at the command prompt, you need an administrator account or account that has administrator privileges. Suppose you have lost your administrator account (Mosoh) password, you can use some software like Windows Login Recovery to recover windows vista password.
To reset forgotten Windows Vista administrator password, you can use the third-party reset tool, which will be quick and safe for you.
asked on 3rd Oct 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 24th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 13th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma