asked on 17th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Click on start and type services in search box and hit enter. Once the list comes up go to Windows Event Log and start the service after making it automatic start. If it gives some error, this is what you can try that I did:
1) Used msconfig to switch to safe mode boot
2) Booted to safe mode
3) ran cmd.exe as an administrator
4) typed "cd C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI"
5) typed "rename RtBackup RtBackup2"
6) Used msconfig to switch to normal boot mode
7) Reboot and found event viewer working.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 14th Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 17th Aug 2011 | 2 Answers
Here's to Good Karma