asked on 5th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
You can try to Turn off and Turn on Windows Media Center. To do this, follow the steps below:
a) Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Programs and Features.
b) Click Turn Windows Features on or off.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
c) Expand Media feature
d) Clear Windows Media Center from the checkbox and click ok
e) Follow the same steps as above, this time place a check mark against Windows Media Center. Click Ok and then restart the computer and then check
Also please check the menu settings as below and then restart application:
• Start Windows Media Center.
• Select the Tasks menu.
• Select the Settings sub-menu.
• Select General.
• Select Program Library options.
• Click the Edit button in [b]Program Library[/B.
• See the list of extensions and features.
• Uncheck the programs and functions that you do not want to see.
• Click on Save, then click Save in the next screen.
• Go to Online Media to see the changes.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 29th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 5th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 21st Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 15th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma