asked on 30th Jul 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Try these steps.
• Turn off the computer and turn it back on.
• Start tapping F8 key till you see windows advanced options.
• Select safe mode with networking from the list and press enter.
• Download malwarebytes from http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html
• Install and update it.
• Initiate quick scan and wait for the scan result.
• Select all infected items and click on remove button.
• On prompt restart the computer.
• Check if that infection still exists or not.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 1st Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma