asked on 29th Jul 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Here are the steps to print flash file:
• Select File > Page Setup (Windows) or File.
• Set page margins. Select both Center options to print the frame in the center of the page.
• In the Frames menu, select whether to print all frames in the document or only the first frame of each scene.
• In the Layout menu, select from the following options:
• Actual Size prints the frame at full size. Enter a value for Scale to reduce or enlarge the printed frame.
• Fit On One Page reduces or enlarges each frame so it fills the print area of the page.
• Storyboard prints several thumbnails on one page. Select from Boxes, Grid, or Blank. Enter the number of thumbnails per page in the Frames box. Set the space between the thumbnails in the Story Margin box, and select Label Frames to print the frame label as a thumbnail.
• To print frames, select File > Print
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 11th Aug 2011 | 2 Answers
asked on 3rd Aug 2012 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma