asked on 25th Jul 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
The probable causes of this issue could be:
• Corrupted firmware of router.
• Bad router.
We can try to reset the router to factory condition and also try to upgrade the version of firmware.
• Turn on the router.
• Turn it upside down, you’ll find a very tiny hole “Reset”.
• With the help of paper pin , penetrate the reset hole and keep it pressed for 30 seconds.
• Make sure the power is on during this reset process.
• After 30 seconds turn of router for 60 secs and turn it back on.
• Now attach it with modem and computer and check your internet connection.
• If problem persists then call your router’s manufacturer technical support for firmware upgrade.
Note : If after firmware upgrade problem remain same then it’s time to buy a new router.
Here’s to Good Karma
Here's to Good Karma