asked on 22nd Jul 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
We will follow these steps in order to resolve the problem
• Disable the Security software on the computer and try to go to windows updates website.
• Check the proxy settings .
• Remove if there is any proxy set on the internet explorer
• Else Boot in safe mode
• To do so
o Keep tapping F8 while restarting the computer , you will get windows advanced options.
o Select safe mode from the list and hit enter .
o Follow the onscreen instructions and get on to the desktop in safe mode.
• Locate the "C:\Windows\System32\" folder
• Delete the Catroot2 subfolder in System32.
• Restart the computer back in normal mode
• Quit all programs that are running.
• Click Start, and then click Run.
• Type "cmd", and then click OK.
• Type the following commands in this window and press the "Enter" key after each one. On each pop up window, click "Ok".
• regsvr32 atl.dll
• regsvr32 urlmon.dll
• regsvr32 Shdocvw.dll
• regsvr32 Actxprxy.dll
• regsvr32 Oleaut32.dll
• regsvr32 Mshtml.dll
• regsvr32 Browseui.dll
• regsvr32 actxprxy.dll
• regsvr32 softpub.dll
• regsvr32 wintrust.dll
• regsvr32 initpki.dll
• regsvr32 dssenh.dll
• regsvr32 CRYPTDLG.DLL
Try to go to the windows update website.
• Remove any router from the network if any and check again.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 17th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma