asked on 22nd Jul 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
If you can tell us what exactly is the problem while trying to set it as wireless printer , it will be very helpful.
However you can try these steps to solve the problem
• Locate and write down the Network name or SSID
• Also note down the WEP or WPA key
• Also you can use the tool from http://www.hp.com/go/networksetup to retrieve the information
• Press the Setup button on the HP All-in-One.
• Press until Network is highlighted, and then press OK . The Network Menu appears.
• Press until Wireless Setup Wizard is highlighted, and then press OK .
• In a few moments, a list of detected networks appears on the display. The network with the strongest signal appears ﬁrst.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 4th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 10th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma