The wireless mouse connected to my laptop stops working and there is time lag as I move the mouse and the screen pointer moves on the screen. My laptop has Windows XP. Please help.
Category : Hardware & Peripherals
asked on 13th Sep, 2011 | 1 Answer |
Log in to answer
answered on 13th Sep 2011 |
Please try these steps:
• Replace Batteries: Please ensure you have fresh batteries installed in any wireless peripherals as a preliminary troubleshooting step.
• Update Drivers: Ensure that you have the latest drivers from your wireless peripheral manufacturer.
• Test Wireless performance against USB performance: Try using a generic two-button USB wired mouse to help determine if the issue is specific to wireless input.
• Recreate Connection: Try to delete the current connection and then resync the connection.
• Solve Conflicts: Please check in device manager for any conflicts, especially in HIS/mouse section, if it is present, solve it.
• Update BIOS: you can try to update the BIOS files.
• Disable Touchpad: Try to disable touchpad and then try to see if there is a improvement.
Here’s to Good Karma
Log in to reply