There was spyware detected on my computer and I was not able to delete or quarantine it. It seems to be quite dangerous spyware. I tried opening control panel to uninstall some programs but it disappeared from PC. What should I do?
asked on 3rd Jun 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
First thing first , You need to create a new windows profile as , Spyware has corrupted your profile.
* Restart the computer and tap F8 key.
* Go to safe mode with networking and press enter.
* Now click on start - Run - Type without quotes "Control userpasswords2"
* On user accounts small window click on add button.
* Now Put the name for your new account.
* Click on next and put password if you want.
* Select Account type as administrator and click on next till finish.
* Now restart the computer and login to new account.
* Now you'd be able to access control panel and add and remove programs.
* Now scan your computer with antispyware and you are good to go.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 19th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma