asked on 22nd Jun 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
The issue that you are facing regards failed updates is due to Relevant knowledge infection. You have not mentioned what you did. Just to make sure you have removed the virus in proper way, please follow this:
• The removal of Relevant Knowledge is pretty simple compared to other forms of spyware/adware. First, go to the Start Menu.
• Select Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs. For Vista users, select Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program (it's in small print under Programs). Search for Relevant Knowledge in the list.
• Single-click on RelevantKnowledge, and click Uninstall up near the top. It will take you through the process, thus ridding you of your spyware.
• Next, open your Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete once. This will either open your Task Manager, or give you the option to open Task Manager. Make sure Relevant Knowledge is not on the list - if it is, End Process.
• Restart your computer. Relevant Knowledge should be gone! If it isn't gone, try this process over again.
Check the task manager. Check for any proxy settings that may have been enabled due to this infection, if yes, remove all proxy settings.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 10th Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 15th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 22nd Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 25th Jul 2011 | 2 Answers
asked on 19th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma