asked on 22nd Jun 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Your computer seems to be infected.
In this case we need to delete some specific files and also we need to run some security scans from Safe Mode.
Did you click on some kind of advertisement or free download during the installation of IE 9 ?
Be sure that your security software is on when you are on internet.
• Boot the computer in Safe mode with Networking
To do so follow these steps
1. You can do that by hitting the F8 key on the OEM logo which will take you the “Windows Advanced options menu”.
2. Use the arrow keys on the keyboard to highlight “Safe Mode with Networking” and hit enter on it.
3. Select the Operating System and hit enter.
4. Log on as Administrator if possible.
• Once you are in Safe Mode with Networking , go to Program files.
• Download and install free version of Malwarebytes from http://www.malwarebytes.org/
• Install it , update it and Run a quick scan .
• Once the scan is complete it will ask you to remove the infections. Do that and restart the computer.
• This removes all Trojans and Spyware.
• After this process follow the steps
• Click Start->Click Run->Type Temp and click on OK->Delete all files
• Click Start->Click Run->Type %Temp% and click on OK->Delete all files
• Click Start->Click Run->Type Prefetch and click on OK->Delete all files
• Do Disc Cleanup
• Optimize and Internet explorer.
Restart the computer in Normal mode and check the resolution.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 18th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 22nd Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 20th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 9th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 10th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma