asked on 15th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
We need to follow these steps.
• Boot in Safe mode with Networking.
• Restart the computer and keep tapping F8.
• Once you get Windows Advanced options, select Safe mode with Networking.
• Once you are on the desktop go to Task Manager and kill any process running for System Tool.
• Now go to C:\Windows\Program files and delete any folder regarding system tool AntiVirus.
• Download and install Malwarebytes from http://www.malwarebytes.org and install it.
• Once it is installed update it and run the scan .
• Once the scan is complete , clean the infections found.
• Clear the temp folders. To do so, follow these steps:
o Click Start->Click Run->Type Temp and click on OK->Delete all file
o Click Start->Click Run->Type %Temp% and click on OK->Delete all files
o Click Start->Click Run->Type Prefetch and click on OK->Delete all files
• Do a disk cleanup
• Reset internet explorer .
Restart the computer and check the resolution.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 7th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 31st Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma