I want to install the Windows XP service pack 3 update on my computer. Presently service pack 2 is installed on the system. Please advise how to do this.
Category : Operating System
asked on 30th Sep, 2011 | 1 Answers |
Log in to answer
answered on 30th Sep 2011 |
If your computer is set to automatically install updates, you'll be prompted by Automatic Updates to install SP3. You can manually download the SP3 from http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=24
To manually install SP3 using the standalone installation package or a CD
1. Download from above link. Click Open or Run and follow the instructions on your screen
2. On the Windows XP Service Pack 3 page, click Next.
3. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
4. After the installation is complete, click Finish to restart your computer.
5. If you disabled your antivirus software, enable it again.
Here’s To Good Karma
Log in to reply