To Begin Track Changes in Word 2007:
To keep track of the changes you’ll be making to a document, you must click on Track Changes icon. To start Tracking Changes:
• Click Review Tab on the Ribbon
• Click Track Changes
• Make the changes to your document and you will see any changes you have made.
There are four ways to view a document after you have tracked changes:
• Final Showing Markup: This shows the document with the changes displayed
• Final: This shows the changed document, without the changes displayed
• Original Showing Markup: The original document with the changes displayed
• Original: The original document without any changes.
Here’s to Good Karma