Chat Now Ask a question by chat
Get Your Tech Issues Solved. Call Toll-Free: 1-877-700-5206


  • liliarivenburg

    Hi. Are there any keyboard shotcuts that can be used in Word 2007 for highlighting text in color. Please offer information about the shortcuts.

    Category : Applications

    asked on 10th Aug, 2011 | 1 Answer | Log in to answer


Normally, You can set them in Word Options>Customize>Keyboard Shortcuts. You can use the Keyboard short cut CTRL+SHIFT+F which brings up the font menu - you can change color from there.

Here’s to Good Karma

Log in to reply