I can I black a particular website using Norton parental control software that I have in Norton internet security 2011.
Category : Applications
asked on 4th Aug, 2011 | 1 Answer |
Log in to answer
answered on 9th Oct 2011 |
There are several other ways to block a particular website. Try one of the tricks mentioned below.
• Close all opened internet explorer.
• Press and hold windows logo key and press letter ‘R’. it brings up run box.
• In run box type ‘intercpl.cpl’ without quotes and press ok.
• Go to security tab click on restricted sites click on sites button and mention the complete URL of the website you want.
• Click on add button. Change level to high and click on apply and ok.
Here’s to Good Karma
Log in to reply