asked on 24th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Please try the following steps to resolve the issue:
1. Click Start
2. Click Run
3. Type services.msc and click on Ok. This will open the Services page.
4. Look for Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service or Windows Media Connect (WMC), and then check if it is started
5. Double click the service and click the Start button, change the Startup type to Automatic
6. Restart the computer.
7. Try to check if you are able to access the Windows Media Player library.
8. If that does not help, check for the updates for the Windows Media Player and install them.
9. Disable the security Software and try again.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 29th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 2nd Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 4th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma