asked on 14th Jun 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
You can create an exception for your blog in Trend micro. To do this please follow the steps:
1.) Open the Trend Micro Internet Security main console by doing any of the following:
2.) Click Start > Programs or All Programs > Trend Micro Internet Security > Trend Micro Internet Security.
3.) Double-click the Trend Micro Internet Security icon on the lower right corner of your screen.
4.) Click Personal Firewall Controls on the left panel.
5.) Under Personal Firewall, click Settings.
6.) On the Personal Firewall Settings screen, make sure there is a checkmark in the Activate the Personal Firewall checkbox.
7.) Click Advanced Settings.
8.) Click the Program Control tab.
9.) Click Add. This opens the following screen.
10.) In the "Description" box, type the name of the program you want to allow or block
11.) For "Target", select either of the following:
* To allow or block a specific program, select Select a program. Type its location in the box or click Browse then select the program file.
* To allow or block Windows system files, select Operating system files.
12.) For "Settings", select Simple if you want the rule to apply to all connection types made by the specified program. If you want to specify the IP addresses, ports, and protocols to allow or block, select Advanced.
13.) If you selected Simple, select the "Firewall Response" (Allow, Block, or Only warn you).
* If you selected Advanced, the screen changes as below:
* Click Add to create a specific rule. The following window opens:
* Click on OK
* Click on OK twice.
* Close the Trend Micro Internet Security main console.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 21st Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma