asked on 30th Jul 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
I assume from your question that you want to transfer music from iTunes stored in your computer to a device lime iPod. You can do this by Sync option.
Syncing music and podcasts automatically
1. Connect iPod or iPhone to your computer and open iTunes.
2. Select your iPod or iPhone in the Devices section on the left side of the iTunes window.
3. In the main iTunes browser window, select Music.
4. Select the option to Sync Music.
5. You have the option to sync all songs and playlists or selected playlists. Your iPod will need to have enough free space to sync the content that you have selected from your library.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 25th Jul 2011 | 2 Answers
asked on 1st Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma