asked on 27th Jul 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Of course you can. To trim a video clip using Windows Movie Maker, follow these steps:
• In storyboard view, click ‘View’ and click ‘Timeline’.
• Click the clip you want to trim.
• Use the playback controls under the preview monitor to find the point where you want to trim the clip.
• When the playback indicator is at the point where you want the video to start playing, click ‘Clip’ and click ‘Trim Beginning’.
• When it reaches the end, click ‘Clip’ and click ‘Trim End’.
Here’s to Good Karma
Here's to Good Karma