asked on 26th Jul 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
If the media player is not burring disk, are you getting any error messages while burning the disk? Please try this first:
To burn an audio CD do the following:
1. Click the Burn tab, click the arrow below the Burn tab, and then click Audio CD (this is the default choice).
2. Insert a blank CD-R disc into your CD burner.
3. If necessary, click the Clear List pane button to remove all items from the previous burn list.
4. Find the items in your library that you want to copy to the audio CD.
5. To create a burn list, drag items from the Details pane (the pane in the middle of the library) to the List pane (the pane on the right side of the library).
If the above does not work, uninstall any other buring software and see if it works.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 11th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma