asked on 25th Jul 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
You can try the following steps with Word and Excel:
1. On the Tools menu, click Customize
2. Select the Commands tab if necessary
3. In the Categories on the left select Tools
4. In the Commands section on the right locate the COM Add-ins… command
5. Drag/drop the COM Add-ins to a toolbar location of your choice
6. Click OK to close the Customize Toolbars dialog
7. Click the COM Add-ins command to open the COM Add-ins dialog
8. Deselect the add-in to prevent it from loading when Word starts
Also check if any background application is conflicting with Office application. So boot to safe mode and then try to start these applications.
Run a antivirus scan in your system.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 31st Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma