asked on 15th Jul 2011 | 2 Answers | Answer It!
If your PowerPoint application is crashing all the time, please try the following steps:
1. Disable/uninstall any addins installed with office application.
• Open PowerPoint
• Click on File ->Options ->Add-ins
• Click on Go besides COM-Add-ins
• Clear all Check boxes
• Click OK, and restart PowerPoint
2. See if you can change the default printer to Microsoft XPS.
3. Update Windows.
4. If it does not start hold the ctrl key and then start Power point.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 1st Jun 2011 | 2 Answers
asked on 22nd Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 23rd Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 4th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 30th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 2nd Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma