asked on 13th Sep 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Adding borders is very easy, here are the steps:
1. Open a document in Office Word 2007. If you want to add a border to a paragraph or text, select it. Typically, borders are added as a finishing touch after a document has been written.
2. On the Page Layout tab in the Page Background group, click Page Borders.
3. In the Borders and Shading dialog box, do one of the following:
a) To add a paragraph or text border, click the Borders tab.
b) To add a page border, click the Page Border tab.
c) Under Setting, click the type of border you want.
4. In the center section, modify the line style, border color, and width. You can even click Art to add a design to a page border.
5. Check Preview to see how the border will look. Click the buttons to add or remove borders along the sides, top, and bottom.
6. Click Apply to, and select the parts of the document that you want the border to enclose, such as Text, Paragraph, or Section. Then, click OK.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 29th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 23rd Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 20th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma