asked on 5th Sep 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
You can draw a complex table — for example, one that contains cells of different heights or a varying number of columns per row:
1. Click where you want to draw the table.
2. On the Insert tab, in the Tables group, click Table.
3. Click Draw Table. The pointer changes to a pencil.
4. To define the outer boundaries of the table, draw a rectangle.
5. Draw column and row lines inside the rectangle.
6. To erase a line or block of lines, under Table Tools, on the Design tab, in the Draw Borders group, click Eraser .
7. Click the line that you want to erase. When you are finished, click Draw Table to continue drawing the table.
8. When you finish drawing the table, click in a cell and start typing or insert a graphic.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 5th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 25th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma