asked on 2nd Sep 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
You can right click on any word which is highlighted by spell checker and add it to dictionary. You can also create a custom dictionary as follows:
1. Start Word.
2. Click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click Word Options.
3. Click Proofing, and then click Custom Dictionaries under When correcting spelling in Microsoft Office programs.
4. Click New to create a new custom dictionary.
5. In the File name box, type a name for the new custom dictionary, and then click Save.
The custom dictionary is added to the Dictionary list.
6. In the Custom Dictionaries dialog box, click OK, and then click OK in the Options dialog box.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 11th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 31st Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 28th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 5th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 26th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 2nd Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma