asked on 30th Aug 2011 | 2 Answers | Answer It!
Start by locating the database and the object in the database that has the data you want to export. You can export a table, query, form, or a report. For example, you can export the customer data stored in the Customers table, or the entire Products catalog report. Here are the other steps:
1. If the object you want to export is not open, in the Database window, click the name of the object. To save only a part of a datasheet, open the datasheet and select that portion of the datasheet before continuing.
2. On the File menu, click Export.
3. In the Save as type box, click Microsoft Excel 5-7 or Microsoft Excel 97-2003. Click the arrow to the right of the Save in box, and select the drive or folder to save to.
4. In the File name box, enter a name for the file (or use the suggested name).
5. Select the Save formatted check box.
6. Do one of the following:
• If you are saving a datasheet, click Export All to save the entire datasheet or Save Selection if you selected a portion of the datasheet in step 1.
• For all other database objects, click Export.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 9th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 5th Sep 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma