asked on 23rd Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
As you have not mentioned the error that you are getting when trying to save files in Windows Movie Maker, then there would not be much that can be commented on the same. However, please try these steps and check if it helps. If it does not, please re-post with more details:
a) Disable the security software and try again.
b) Upgrade to the latest version of the Windows Live Essentials
c) Make sure that you have all the important updates installed for your computer
d) Please ensure that the file that you are trying to save is supported by Windows Movie Maker.
Windows Movie Maker supports the following formats:
• Video files: .asf, .avi, .wmv
• Movie files: MPEG1, .mpeg, .mpg, .m1v, .mp2
• Audio files: .wav, .snd, .au, .aif, .aifc, .aiff
• Windows Media files: .asf, .wm, .wma, .wmv
• Still images: .bmp, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jfif, .gif
• MP3 format audio: .mp3
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 28th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 3rd Oct 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma