asked on 11th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Please follow the steps here to create a auto playlist in WMP12:
• In Library view, click on Create playlist dropdown arrow and select Create auto playlist.
• On the New Auto Playlist window type in a name for the playlist in the text box
• Now we need to choose our criteria by which to filter your playlist. Select Click here to add criteria. For our example, we will create a playlist of songs that were added to the library in the last week from the Alternative genre. So, we will first select Date Added from the dropdown list. We will filter all the songs added to the library in the last 7 days. We will select Is After from the first dropdown list. Then select Last 7 Days from the second dropdown list
• You can add multiple criteria to further filter your playlist. If you can’t find the criteria you are looking for, select “More” at the bottom of the dropdown list
• This will pull up a filter window with all the criteria. Select a filter and then click OK when finished.
• From the Genre dropdown, we will select Alternative
• If you’d like to add Pictures, Videos, or TV Shows to your auto playlists you can do so by selecting them from the dropdown list under And also include.
• Our library is automatically filtered and a playlist is created based on the criteria we selected. When additional songs are added to the Windows Media Player library, any of new songs that fit the criteria will automatically be added to the New Songs playlist.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 1st Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 26th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 2nd Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma